Desert Flying Club is forming as a non-profit organization, and we need your help!
We have formally incorporated as a non-profit in Nevada, and our current acting Board of Directors have been meeting, discussing the formation and future of the club! It’s very exciting, and there is lots of work to do.
That’s why we need your help! There will be a lot of volunteer time & effort that goes into forming this organization and making it truly a great place to rent inexpensive airplanes, meet life-long friends, and become a more competent, safer pilot. So we’re searching for motivated people who can fill the following roles:
- Board of Directors
- Safety Officer (holds safety meetings & promotes best-practices that will increase our safety in flying)
- Event Committee Member (organizing fly-outs, social events, member communication of events, etc)
- Flight Instructors (must be DFC-approved, and have a current CFI rating)
- Aircraft Lessors (own or want to buy an airplane & offset your cost of ownership by leasing back to DFC)
- Members! (we are accepting membership applications! Contact us for more info!)
- Any & Every volunteer – you tell us what you’d like to do or if you’re just interested in getting involved!
We have seen an immense amount of interest in the club so far. Get involved in the local aviation community & be part of something growing! You can email email@example.com or use the contact us page to let us know if you or someone you know is interested in helping.
– DFC Board of Directors